Last weekend my sister Julie was here! She performed in a concert starring her and another guy names Larry Wayne Morbit. They have both been in Phantom of the Opera. It was kind of like a Oklahoma homecoming concert in a way. He is from here and he went to ORU. Anyway, it was such a fun filled, busy weekend!! I went to the concert both Friday and Saturday. My Dad and Nancy were in town staying with us and they also went both nights. Julie's husband Jason also came in town. The concert was so great! I was really neat to see a bunch of people who we knew growing up come to see her sing. She sang a bunch of pretty songs. My favorites were "Some Where Over the Rainbow" and "When I Wish Upon a Star." She also sang some songs from "King and I", "My Fair Lady", "Oklahoma", and lots more. Here are some pics!
Trace even made it to the show. He did fall asleep in the second half and was flopping around like a rag doll! I did manage to wake him up in time to run up and hand Aunt Julie flowers at the end. She was so suprised!
Julie and Jill 
The twins got their pic made with Julie. They didn't even know she was my sister when they got their tickets. Pretty funny!
I had to take this pic of Jason. While at the Jenks Pep Rally he was on a conference call. Keep in mind they were pounding the drums in the background. He couldn't hear a thing. SO funny!
Julie was asked to sing the National Anthem at the Jenks Homecoming pep rally. It was pretty funny for both of us to be back there in the gym just like High School! Made me feel really OLD! 
Aunt Julie reading a book to Bella
August iphone pics
10 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment