Bella started ballet a couple of weeks ago!!! Yes, I know she is not quite two yet, but I just couldn't resist!! When she puts on that ballet leotard with the shoes, and the tights, it's just about the cutest thing I've ever seen! There are only a couple little girls in her class, and I think she is getting used to it. I don'think she like people watching her. She only threw herself down on the ground once or twice the first class! :) THe second class she participated more. Hey-what do you expect, they are two and none of them really follow directions. It's pretty funny. I can only imagine recital time! 
When Aunt Julie heard I was taking ballet, she sent me this super cute ballet bag filled with fun ballet gear. Love it!
Cute Bellarina
Priceless pic-"I'm just a little nervous Mom!"
Look at my cute hair. I love those things, whatever they are called.
August iphone pics
10 years ago






1 comments:
That girl is just TOO cute!
Post a Comment