Trace has been taking swimming lessons all summer. He's been taking every year since he was probaby about 2 or 3. We usually take a 2 week class and then be done with it. Well... I decided to double up this summer at the last minute. I really wanted him to be a good swimmer and he just wasn't getting that with that short ammount of time each summer. We signed him up for a 2 week class with Miller at the Philcrest pool and then he has also been taking every Friday. I can't tell you how much he has improved!!!! I am so proud of him. He is swimming really good and loves it too! He jumps off the diving board and swims to the side and everything. We are going to keep taking through the school year since he loves it so much! 
Miss Elizabeth Trace's teacher
Bella relaxing watching brother swim!
Trace's "Sit Dive"
JUMP!
August iphone pics
10 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment