Check out my site!

new back

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bella's Last Day


My sweet baby girl on her last day of school this year. Look how big I have gotten!

Bella's first day! She couldn't even walk yet.

Isabella had her last day of school on Thursday. She has been going twice a week and really has fun with her little friends. I can't believe this year is over! It has gone by so fast and she has grown SO much! I can't beleive how little she was at the first of the year. She doesn't look like a baby anymore!

3 comments:

Terra said...

Okay Katie...she's not even mine and that makes me sad. She has gotten so big and you're right, doesn't look like a baby anymore. I just know my time is coming and I'm not ready! Do share...where did her precious outfit come from?!

Ashley and Marion said...

I can't beleive how fast Bella has grown! It's like you blink and they are no longer babies (well they are always our little babies :O) I looked at a picture of Kaitlyn a few months ago and had to ask where did the time go....When you get out of school we should get the kiddos together to play.

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh! She has grown...looks like a little girl now instead of a baby.

She's somethin' else...