Check out my site!

new back

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Santa and Bass Pro Shop




Giving brother a Christmas kiss





Santa grabbing a hot coffee


I know when you think of Christmas you don't necessarily think about the Bass Pro Shop. I know I don't. Well... I heard that they had a Santa and FREE pics. So we decided to go and try it out. I was not wanting to go the mall and brave the crouds with all of the kiddos. It was AWESOME! There was no line and it was so very festive. I would reccomend it to everyone. They even had a couple of reindeer and snowy Christmas trees. Lots of opportunities for pics. I even got a pic of Santa stopping by Starbuck which really cracked me up for some reason. WHo knew Santa likes White Chocolate Mochas like me?

1 comments:

Candy said...

We also loved the Bass Pro Santa. Thanks for the tip!!! And just FYI..Santa needs Starbucks for that long haul around the world. lol