


I can't believe that it has been one year since my precious baby girl came into our lives. It seems like yesterday I was trying to go to sleep before her early morning delivery. She came into the world at 7:33 on October 1, 2008. She has blessed my life in so many ways. It's always hard to imagine having another child and what that will be like. Will they be just like the first? Will they be total opposites? I know she is only one, but I can already tell she has her own little personality. She is a feisty baby girl! She is a sweet cuddler! She loves to hug and kiss. She even loves to hug her baby. She has a big hearty laugh. She has an adorable smile. She sticks up for herself. She tells brother when he has gone too far! She has a FULL head of hair, that looks quite crazy when not fixed.(that's why she's never without a bow) She loves to play in the grass. She loves to follow her big brother around and play with him in his room. At one she loves bananas, pancakes and crackers. She waves and says the cutest "Hiiiiiiii." She loves to clap spontaneously. She makes me smile! I am so thankful that God has blessed me with the privilege of being her mother. She brings so much JOY to my life. I love you Isabella Kate!!! Happy 1st Birthday!!
August iphone pics
10 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment