
Isabella loves to hold Trace's crayons and usually she will just hold on to them. Well.....a couple days ago Isabella was crawling away and off she went into the hallway. Then I heard this strange noise like someone was scraping the wall. A few seconds later Trace yells, "Isabella is writing on the wall!!!" I was actually kind of proud that she even knew how to use a crayon and what it was for. She made a nicew little reddish pink picture on the wall. She is only crying because she did not want to sit in front of it for a picture and I kept moving her back to the spot. She did not really get in trouble. I thought it was cute! I am sure we will find a way to get it off, if not paint.
August iphone pics
10 years ago






2 comments:
hilarious!!
Magic erasers work really well. Try it first before you paint!!!
Post a Comment